INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Position provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these symptoms. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
• Linux and CentOS/RedHat administration experience
• LDAP Configuration and Administration
• Kerberos Configuration and Administration
• Puppet Configuration and Administration
• Openstack administration experience
• Openstack Icehouse/Nova/Cinder administration experience
• Ability to read, write, and debug bash/csh/sh shell scripts
• Experience and solid understanding of SSH, PKI, and certificates
• Mastery of networking concepts: TCP, UDP, IP, OSIStack, private and public addresses, DNS
• Mastery of storage concepts: filesystems, extendts, luns, raid
• Experience working in this customer environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
• Fifteen (15) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
• Certification such as CISSP, Network+ Certification, Security+ Certification, and A+ Certification
• Kubernetes and/or Docker knowledge and/or experience
• Nagios or Elastic/Kibana experience
• J2EE administration experience
• Oracle administration experience