Come join the company voted Top Ranked Benefits by The Baltimore Sun in 2014, One of the Best Places to Work 2015-2016, and newly awarded Best Government Contractor Overall in Howard County Maryland for 2016 by the HoCo Chamber of Commerce!
We are located in Columbia Maryland and have over 85 employees. We have a rich military service history with focused subject matter expertise supporting RF SIGINT Collection projects, Hardware / Software Systems Engineering Integration and Testing, and Wireless Network Information Assurance Products and Services.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is for a DevOps Engineer on an Agile development team, reporting to the Software Architect. You will be responsible for delivering and end-to-end solutions from initial concept through finished solution in the area of automated build, deployment, and monitoring and server infrastructure. This role requires deep understanding of systems, data structures, modern scripting and enterprise level languages as well as open source tools that can and should be leveraged to solve problems.
• Analyze customer requirements, design, code and test software
• Ability to not only code and configure tools, but also assemble and integrate technology across platforms.
• Develop unit tests for developed software
• Integrate system and build configuration.
• Work with data store solutions; cloud-based storage, Elasticsearch, REDIS, MONGO, and MySQL.
• Design and build automated code deployment systems that simplify development work for consistency and predictability. You’ll do this by orchestrating environment deployment from OS all the way through the application layers of a solution using tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Saltstack, Jenkins.
•Exhibit a deep understanding of server virtualization, networking and storage ensuring that the solution scales and performs with high availability and uptime.
• Create mechanisms/architectures that enable rapid recovery, repair and cleanup of faulty migrations with good understanding of fault tolerance and failure domains.
• Create automated tests that easily plug into our automated code pipeline.
• Provide deep and detailed levels of monitoring across all levels of the application.
• Active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph is required
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related technical field, an additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 12 years as a software engineer
• Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
• Experience in Java
• Minimum 4 years of experience with SIGINT systems
• Experience with Enterprise security and access control implementations
• Experience with Containerization and Orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
• Familiar with Services / Micro Services Oriented Architectures.
• Familiar with GPU technology.
• Experience configuring and using Maven, GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus,etc..
• Familiar with Elastic Stack (ELK – Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana), Nagios, redis
• Experience with IaaS and PaaS providers such as AWS, OpenStack, etc.
• Familiar with Automated Continuous Integration, Test and Deployment technologies, policy and procedures.
• A sense of ownership, initiative, and innovative drive, excellent communication