Come join the company voted Top Ranked Benefits by The Baltimore Sun in 2014, One of the Best Places to Work 2015-2016, and newly awarded Best Government Contractor Overall in Howard County Maryland for 2016 by the HoCo Chamber of Commerce!
We are located in Columbia Maryland and have over 85 employees. We have a rich military service history with focused subject matter expertise supporting RF SIGINT Collection projects, Hardware / Software Systems Engineering Integration and Testing, and Wireless Network Information Assurance Products and Services.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Looking for a highly motivated/results-driven professional that is focused, task driven, and works well with others. Able to meet deadlines and complete tasks with little to no supervision. Must be effective with taking and executing tasking.
Specific skill sets and experience include:
* Strong Technical Writing
* Windows comfort
* Linux comfort
* Ability to work without direction (side-saddle for first walkthrough, then good for documenting on your own)
* Networking understanding and comfort
* Willingness to complete systems administration/engineering work (ideal)
* Bash comfort / Batch comfort (ideally one of these)
* Understanding of Splunk
* Security policy/implementation/validation experience and understanding
Clearance: Must currently hold a TS\SCI with Polygraph Clearance.
Labor Category Requirements: