Come join the company voted Top Ranked Benefits by The Baltimore Sun in 2014, One of the Best Places to Work 2015-2016, and newly awarded Best Government Contractor Overall in Howard County Maryland for 2016 by the HoCo Chamber of Commerce!
We are located in Columbia Maryland and have over 85 employees. We have a rich military service history with focused subject matter expertise supporting RF SIGINT Collection projects, Hardware / Software Systems Engineering Integration and Testing, and Wireless Network Information Assurance Products and Services.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're looking for someone to combine software development with FPGA analysis to support FPGA analysis, developing tools with user-friendly UIs in C# to implement analytic needs and further automate processing. You'll get to join one of the strongest teams out there and help deliver a true team effort to help improve the security of our nation.
- Bachelor's Degree in CS (or a related field) or 4 years of related experience
- Experience with C#, C++, or Java development
- Experience with Visual Studio and/or Windows Development
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design
- Experience with C# development
- Experience with FPGA tools
- Experience with data analysis
- Interest and/or experience with microelectronics
Must currently hold a TS\SCI with Polygraph Clearance